Here’s the latest short list of info and prayer concerns for the Building Project:
- Praise the Lord! We have engaged a local contractor to assess and clean up the present condition of the building site. From the assessment, we and they will be able to determine what remediation needs to be done and at what point of completion it is now in order for the construction work to restart. The goal is to have a clear starting line and a safe building site that is up to safety and environmental code in every respect.
- Pray for ongoing communication with Place Construction Group and their subcontractors. Subs need to be paid by PCG, according to contract, and we need to determine whatever final payment we need to make to them or they need to make to us. It will likely involve legal mediation leverage, per contract, to move final negotiations to completion.
- Pray for the establishment of a new budget, the new General Contractor for completion of the project, and for additional bank loan funding to finish.
- Yes, continue to pray for God to be glorified in the details and completion. We desire an amicable and fair resolution of the PCG relationship and an excellent start to a new General Contractor relationship moving forward.
- We’re looking at a Phased concept to finish:
- Phase 1 – assess and ready the building site for safe and compliant work; get accurate, up-to-date pricing from subcontractors
- Phase 2 – complete the Youth Room
- Phase 3 – complete the addition at the front
- Phase 4 – demolish the present north wall & platform, and sound booth corner, flip, build, and complete the new auditorium // landscaping & clean up
- Phase 5 – move in, occupy, CELEBRATE & THANK GOD
The Elders so appreciate your continued prayers, solidarity, and encouragement.