Below are the church policies and forms. All documents are in Adobe PDF format.
- Faith Bible Church Purpose Statement
- Faith Bible Church Statement of Faith (Rev. 2019)
The complete Statement of Faith
- Faith Bible Church Bylaws (2015)
The latest update to the Bylaws, including additional material.
- Weather Policy
Weather Policy for Cancellation of Services.
- Property Use Policy (Rev. 2019)
If you want to use FBC’s church property, the property use policy will provide you with all the information you need including costs.
- Property Use Application Form (Rev. 2019)
The application form if you want to use FBC’s church property.
- Benevolence Policy
Faith Bible Church (FBC) desires to glorify God by being generous as He blesses and directs us – especially to widows, orphans and the needy. This policy explains how we give to those in need.
- Nursery Policies
We desire to provide loving childcare for children to allow parents to participate in adult ministries with greater focus. We believe this is a serious responsibility and desire to care for all children left in our care, as if they were our own, by providing loving supervision in a safe environment. This explains our policies and includes an application for church members to serve within our nursery and children’s ministries.
- FBC Parents Policies
This document explains the policy and procedures for how the nursery is run.
This policy is to inform interested persons how Faith Bible Church (FBC) acquires, stores, protects, and uses personal data about people who visit, join, or otherwise interact with us.
- FBC Elder Qualifications and Appointment Process
- Faith Bible Church Missions Handbook
- Faith Bible Church Short Term Missions Booklet
- Faith Bible Church Short Term Missions Proposal Form